Skip to main content

Superhero Dance Party: Martian Manhunter

Well, it's been a few days, but the shoulder is feeling better.  Just wanted to take a moment to get on my high horse about something:  take care of your body!  If you're an artist, musician, computer programmer, writer...whatever, someone who's passion requires a bit of sedentary activity (oxymoron?), make sure you are paying attention to your body.  I ignored a twinge in my shoulder for some time, and I've paid for it with a not very nice flare up of Repetitive Strain Injury.  I wasn't putting any thought into my studio set up and forced my arm and back to work for hours and hours and hours in a position they were never meant to be in.  I'm fixing it, exercising and doing a better job of setting up my work space, but I've got a feeling it'll be a while before my arm is back to feeling "comfortable."  So, just wanted to say: look after yourselves, take breaks, exercise, and please please please, if your body say's "STOP," listen to it.

Here's Martian Manhunter:


Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Dance Party: Superman

Superman skips!


Superhero Dance Party: The Flash

Rockin' the 90's.


Superhero Dance Party: Batman

Who knew that the Caped Crusader was such a lousy dancer?